Stocking up for return from Iraq

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sherpa FE

The < 1% Club
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I have about 40 days left, and I started stocking up on stuff I know I will need.

1)New march pump for brutus stand, this will be three total, for the stand, and give me more options for doing back to back batches.
2) Silicon tubing and SS quick disconnects
3) SS Mash paddle, I was tired of my old wood one.
4) Misc hardware and cleaning supplies.
5) Brand new shiny 5 gallon corny ball lock kegs ( tired of repairing the old ones)
6) 9 lbs of hops
2 lbs Cascade
2 lbs Centennial
2 Lbs EKG
1 lb Hallertau
1 lb Magnum
1 lb amarillo

so all I will need when I get home is a few hundred pounds of grain and I am back in the game..
:mug:

Lucky you!!!!! I am just getting to the R&R part of this trip. At least I will be able to go home and look at all the new toys sitting in the back bedroom. :mug:

Lucky you!!!!! I am just getting to the R&R part of this trip. At least I will be able to go home and look at all the new toys sitting in the back bedroom. :mug:

I hope you pushed your leave off to the very end, I waited till 9 months into it, then took my leave, came back and pretty much started getting ready for our replacements.

It goes quick, especially about a month out when you start ordering stuff for brewing when you get back.

Josh

Yeah I always try to go towards the end. It makes it easier on the family when you only come back for a few months. If you go to early its like saying goodbye all over. Have fun man I'm right behind you. Dave

Latest posts

Back