Steelhead 2.0 brewing pump with mounting bracket, 24V DC for $44.93

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TenaCJed

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I already have the TOPSFLO TD4 pump that is the exact same as this one. I am now getting this one as well as a Christmas gift idea(for me of course). The TOPSFLO version that I have has been a reliable small and quiet pump. If you are using BruControl or some other software automation that can control DC items, then this is easy to use with that as well! I have no idea how long this will be on sale or why, best guess is that they are looking to offload the item and no longer carry it.

EDIT: Forgot to include that it does come with an AC to DC power adapter.

https://www.northernbrewer.com/products/the-steelhead-2-pump

Last edited:
damn. i just bought a clone a while back for like 90 bucks. these are great little pumps, you can throttle them down with a ball valve and not worry about cavitation or beating up your wort due to the magnetic drive action.

trying to think of a reason to buy another one.....

picked up a pair, just came in yesterday. not sure how i feel about 24v, but i'm not running them hard so it *shouldn't* be a big issue.

I have been using mine for over 2 years now, and lately all 10 gallon batches. I recirculate my mash for 60 minutes, and whirlpool during cooling, then finally empty the boil kettle.

Back