• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York STC-1000 Plus Full Build ($Free)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thorrak

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm looking to continue my purge of beer equipment I'm no longer using, and have a fully built, working, STC-1000 temperature controller running the STC-1000 Plus firmware. The case is 3D printed, and the lid kind of just rests lightly in the case. As a result, this is probably not best used where small children can access it.

This is free, but you will need to pay for shipping (guessing its $7-10, USPS priority mail). If you are interested, PM me your zip code and I'll check the shipping rate. Payment will need to be via PayPal friends and family.

A word of warning - this is home-built by a hobbyist and carries no warranty whatsoever. While it has worked for me for controlling a kegerator as a fermentation chamber, use it at your own risk.

IMG_6208.jpg

Back