• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio Stainless Steel Counterflow Knockout Heat Exchanger (Like New)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kresimo

Reaction score
Selling my Stainless Steel counterflow knockout heat exchanger for homebrew. It is the model that adventures in homebrewing used to sell. Stainless Steel coil for wort and inner coil for cold water. Each outlet is a 1/2 npt for wort and the water is standard garden hose fittings. Recently got a plate chiller from a friend so am looking to sell this. Only used this 4 times and ran full caustic (sodium hydroxide) cycles on before and after each time. It is in the same condition as when I first purchased it several months ago. It has a built in bracket with holes for mounting or hanging. I'll throw in 2 pairs of 1/2 inch npt stainless quick disconnects. Male and female each.

$125.00 plus shipping from Cincinnati

chiller 1.jpg

Back