• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Florida Stainless Steel Brewing System(small batch)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Custom stainless steel brewing stand. I have 20 years of experience fabricating stainless steel and titanium, so this machine was built with the upmost attention to detail and quality. I have also been brewing for almost 18 years, and have built or purchased several setups over time. I have found that I was drinking less and less beer, and enjoyed brewing just as much as drinking it. I no longer drink, with the exception of maybe one or two beers a month. I wanted something where I could do small batches so I wouldn’t have kegs wasting away. I built this machine to be upgradable to 10 gallon batches (with minor modification). This is a complete turnkey system. You just supply the water hoses (for chilling) and the ingredients.
This is a two piece system all tri-clamp system-no threaded connections for any part of the beer(just the propane1). I wanted something that was easy to clean, and being able to brew partial indoor with some AC (Mash system indoors only)
All 3 pumps are March pumps with stainless steel Chugger pump heads that I machined and welded tri-clamps to. The plate wort chiller is tri-clamp too.
Mashing System- both electric and low pressure propane automated by temp controllers with a full stainless steel electric element in the HLT and Honeywell Smart valve for the MT. The heating element is a high quality stainless steel tube heating element (1500W), not your typical hot water heater element that rust. The gas control valve is a Honeywell Smart valve. Currently, the mashtun is 9.5 gallons for small batches, but a keg can fit on the stand for larger batches. The HLT tank hold 6.25 gallons of water, but I do have an attachment that can be welded to add an additional 1.5 gallons. Includes custom dip tubes and sparging system (see picks).

Brew Pot system- Includes a pump and plate chiller attached. Designed for recirculation chilling and creates a wonderful cone for the trub. I also have a hop basked that keeps most of the hops separate. Current pot is 6.5 gallons, but I do have an included pot that is 8 gallons Also, a keg can fit on this system too. The burner is very strong and is high pressure propane(Tejas Smoker Burner).
I will not ship this item(local pick up only). I wouldn’t buy something like this without testing it first.

$2200.00

IMG_1821.jpg

IMG_1786.jpg

IMG_1913.jpg

IMG_1911.jpg

IMG_1930.jpg

IMG_1905.jpg

IMG_1916.jpg

IMG_1925.jpg

IMG_1784.jpg

IMG_1827.jpg

That is a thing of beauty. I'm tempted to drive over from Mobile just to get a look at it.. Unfortunately I have all the brewing gear I need at the moment but that piece of art needs a good home.

Latest posts

Back