• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stainless Kettles, fully fitted. 15G Mash, 20 G Boil

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hapam1

Reaction score
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1449850823.960759.jpg

I upgraded my all grain brew setup to do up to 20 gallons. I'm selling these like new stainless brew kettles which are perfectly sized for 10-14 gallon batches. This kettle set would be perfect for a person who has been brewing in smaller kettles or a keggle setup and wants freedom to brew a little bigger and/or more comfortably. With the 20 gallon mash tun boil overs are no longer a problem. Also if you currently have an 8-10 gallon pot that would work perfectly as your hlt for this setup.

Both pots come with lids and have weldless fittings. They have Stainless three piece ball valves that can easily be disassembled and cleaned. They each are also fitted with sight glasses, lower and upper thermometers. The upper thermometers are blichmann brewmometers with mash and sparge temps.

$250 -20 gallon boil kettle. This pot comes with what's listed above and a standard false bottom. Add a mesh screen if you like.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1449850918.497636.jpg

$300 - 15 Gallon mash tun. This pot comes with what's listed above plus a stainless mesh false bottom and an opposable arm for recirculating. Valve and return have 1/2 stainless fittings.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1449850951.550040.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1449850966.718624.jpg

$500 for the pair and I'll throw in a $40 sparge arm.

Both pots served me well in my HERMS setup and are perfect for that or a standard RIMS with the full size false bottom and return arm. If you want to add quick disconnects or compression fittings for digital temp sensors, I can fit those at cost.

I live in LA near LAX, South Bay. I will ship, so let me know if you're interested in getting a shipping quote.

Matt

Latest posts

Back