St. Jude PlayLive Fundraiser

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewingTravisty

Reaction score
Hey guys, this time every year I participate in a fundraiser for St. Jude Children's Hospital. It's one of the most outstanding charity foundations that I know of. They're doing amazing things for children with cancer as well as their families. They're well on their way to actually curing childhood cancer. Their goal is to drive the overall survival rate to 90% by 2020.

PlayLive is a fund-raising event for St Jude where Twitch and YouTube gamers form teams to raise money. I just joined my team yesterday, but won't be able to stream for a couple weeks.

I have a fairly modest goal compared to others in my team, due to the fact that I've been on a hiatus from streaming for almost a year and I wasn't a big streamer as it was. I was hoping that some of you might be interested in donating to the great cause.

If you plan on donating to anything this year, and haven't decided what yet, let it be St Jude. You also don't have to donate right now, I'll be fund-raising through 'til the end of may.

Here's the link to my fund-raising page. Once I'm able to start streaming I'll have my streaming schedule put up too. Every stream 'til the end of may will be dedicated to raising money for St. Jude. Last year my team raised $44,000 and I'm hoping that this year will blow last year out of the water.
http://fundraising.stjude.org/site/TR/PlayLive/PlayLive?px=3468784&pg=personal&fr_id=58984

Hey everyone, I just wanted to bump this in the hopes that more people will see it. This is a charity that's really near and dear to my heart and any support at all would be extremely appreciated.

Back