• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SS Drip Tray for 3 taps & 3-way gas manifold in Philadelphia

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SixFoFalcon

Reaction score
Both items SOLD. Thanks for your interest.

I upgraded my kegerator to 5 taps and now I need money. Someone buy this stuff. Preference will be given to LOCAL buyers (in or near Philadelphia, PA) with cash since I'm sick to death of packing and shipping stuff. But if no one local buys it soon I'll open it up to out-of-towners, PayPal-ers, etc.

Stainless Steel drip tray w/ 3 faucet holes. I bought this from Northern Brewer and had to drill the holes myself. It's $95 from NB w/o the holes (look it up, it's p/n K192). $65 and it's yours. Come on, I already did the hard part for you (drilling SS is not easy).

3-way gas manifold. I bought this from MoreBeer! a few years ago. It's p/n D1805 and they sell it for $37.50. I didn't use it much because it's for 5/16" tubing and I use 1/4" on all my other gas fittings. You can make 1/4" tubing fit but it's a pain. Also the fit & finish wasn't quite what I had hoped, but it works. And who cares, it's going to be inside your fridge anyway. I'll take $25 for it.

Drip Tray.jpg

Manifold.jpg

Latest posts

Back