Sports Betting

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Go Gators

Reaction score
Hey all!! I don't know if anyone does online sports betting, but I found a site that gives you free money to play with. It is a pretty easy going experience, so hardcore gamblers may not enjoy the experience. They give you a free ten cents to play with, and they DO NOT let you deposit money. They make their money off of advertisements. It is pretty fun though if anyone has any interest.

I have never done sports betting before, but like I said it is free and something to do when I sit in front of the computer :). There are a bunch of rules that restrict you from winning a lot, but like I said it is very relaxed and laid back. Plus who couldn't use a free ten cents right? :p

Well here is the link if you wanted to take a look. http://www.centsports.com/?opcode=101586 Happy betting and good luck.

No money for betting, spent it all on beer. If I want to bet on something with horrible odds of me winning I will bet on the odd that my LHBS has the hops that I need for my next brew.

Latest posts

Back