• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

splitting hops direct order in Baltimore

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Guys: The hops are ready and on the back porch. Boxes have names on them, clap yours is in a mylar bag. Put money/checks into the tissue box. I am stepping out for the next few hours but should be back in the later afternoon. My kids(older) might be around. Charlie

Hey Folks Seems everyone got their hops
Gabe: Sorry I was out and couldn't meet you.
Pat(yarrMe) nice to see you again.
Clap: You should have knocked on the door. I was in the basement weighing out grains for tomorrows brew day. You were so stealth.

Hope everyone is satisfied. Seems most pounds were a little heavy, ran 2-3 ozs over for most. Fuggles came it at a hair over a pound(probably because it was imported). I tried to spread out the overage evenly.

I'm brewing a double decoction Oktoberfest tomorrow. First I have to give my daughter a ride back to school then a long brew day. Lager starter is bubbling away. Perhaps we can do this next year. Charlie

No problem, glad to do it. Perhaps we can have brewday there this summer. I tend not to brew during the summer due to the high temps but basement temps will be good for a Belgian I believe.
I didn't brew the double decoc Okt. yesterday because I got back too late from dropping my daughter off at school. Shame too as I have the yeast at full krausen and the grains are crushed. It take 6-8 hours to do a DD brew. Later, Charlie

Back