Spike Brewing contact?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

balikian

Reaction score
Does anyone have contact info for Spike Brewing? I've tried their info@ email and a phone number I found on this site to no avail.

I recently ordered a 15 gallon kettle from Spike Brewing. Great kettle. Great ordering experience.

I decided to get the full false bottom for it and didn't notice a dropdown on the page to choose the size. That dropdown also defaulted to the 10 gallon size. I guess I thought all the kettles were the same diameter and just different heights for volume, so the false bottom was one-size-fits-all. That is not the case. When I wrote to inquire about why the FB I received was smaller, Tim @ Spike figured it out. I've been trying to figure out how to return the 10 gallon one and order the 15 gallon one, but I haven't heard a thing from them since he said that I ordered the wrong size which was Monday morning. I can't find any info on their website about returns.

Anyway, just hoping someone where has a way to get in touch with them. Thanks!

scott

I'm expecting too much. Still haven't heard anything. Maybe they are super busy or something's come up that they can't answer customer emails. I dunno. The brew kettle order went great, but then I didn't need to ask them anything. I don't think I've ever ordered from a company online where I couldn't get ahold of anyone after 3 days. Needless to say, I'm not super happy with this experience. The products seem top notch. The service - not so much.

Thanks guys! I've been in touch with them and things are getting worked out. I think I have confirmed that they did not get my emails. There's a technical explanation I'm figuring out that has to do with SPAM filters and IP addresses and blocked email, but I'm not entirely sure why the emails were blocked. Glad we're getting this worked out. Thanks Spike!

Can I please get that email address? I’ve been having quite a bit of trouble keeping a heating element on.

Like it it randomly shuts off? Is if tripping anything inside the panel? Which element is it?

You might have better luck with ebrewsupply, they made the panel.

Back