Spiderman 3

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy $hit! You might wanna leave the link up for a limited amount of time...I have a feeling this is gonna be taken down fast!

EDIT:
Nevermind...it was posted over a week ago. Can't believe it's still up!

The story was ok, the dialogue was pretty terrible but the action was the best ever. I'm glad I paid the money to see it on the big screen and can't wait to get it on bluray to watch on my tv. The action scenes really are amazing.

I saw it in the theater as well. It wasn't bad but i wish a couple of things had been different.

1. they should have left Sandman out. Venom needed and deserved more time.

2. The cheesy way they portrayed dark Peter Parker. Come on, you can be dark but not a dork. they should have just shown the dance number and him standing up to Jonah and left out the part with him walking down the street being cool to the ladies. Then they could have had him as dark spidey putting people in the hospital while fighting crime. That would have shown his personality being affected without cheesiness.

I know the dance scene was cheesy, but it was kind of needed and wasn't near as bad as him jive walking down the street.

what they should leave out is Mary Jane. The last two movies are all about peter struggling with Mary Jane. It's cheesy and stupid. There is zero character development. He's the same peter he was in high school.

Mary Jane WAS a struggling actress, but come on. She wines at him when he tries to help her, then later she's like "everyone needs help sometimes." And Mary Jane was supermodel hot, Kirsten Dunst doesn't fit the character. I don't remember her being a singer, either. meh.

OK...I know they can't leave out Mary Jane. Just have the movie not centered around their stupid failing relationship and have peter grow some balls in the last few years that he's been spider-man. sheesh.

And yeah, they totally should have gotten rid of the dorky peter parker in black. He should have been smooth and evil. Mary Jane still would've been appalled to see him as a womanizing sleeze-ball. he didn't have to be a dork, too.

Next, Topher Grace as Venom??? He's no Eddie Brock. Although Venom was still pretty cool, I'm glad he's dead (probably).

I actually liked Sandman. Thought the special effects were great BUT IT WAS ABSOLUTELY RETARDED THAT HE KILLED UNCLE BEN!

/end rant :D

DeathBrewer said:
what they should leave out is Mary Jane. The last two movies are all about peter struggling with Mary Jane. It's cheesy and stupid. There is zero character development. He's the same peter he was in high school.

Mary Jane WAS a struggling actress, but come on. She wines at him when he tries to help her, then later she's like "everyone needs help sometimes." And Mary Jane was supermodel hot, Kirsten Dunst doesn't fit the character. I don't remember her being a singer, either. meh.

OK...I know they can't leave out Mary Jane. Just have the movie not centered around their stupid failing relationship and have peter grow some balls in the last few years that he's been spider-man. sheesh.

And yeah, they totally should have gotten rid of the dorky peter parker in black. He should have been smooth and evil. Mary Jane still would've been appalled to see him as a womanizing sleeze-ball. he didn't have to be a dork, too.

Next, Topher Grace as Venom??? He's no Eddie Brock. Although Venom was still pretty cool, I'm glad he's dead (probably).

I actually liked Sandman. Thought the special effects were great BUT IT WAS ABSOLUTELY RETARDED THAT HE KILLED UNCLE BEN!

/end rant :D

I liked the character also, but it seemed like the movie could have done without him. Yeah, the killed uncle Ben thing was stupid. It totally changed the whole mythos of Spidey. He never had a chance to stop the guy who killed Ben, so what's the point of the "with great power comes great responsibility" thing.

All the MJ not being successful stuff wore me out, but I like looking at her.

I didn't mind Topher as Eddie Brock. He seemed sufficiently slimey.

Latest posts

Back