• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York Speidel Braumeister 20L Plus with Extras

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Monk

Trappist Please! 🍷
Reaction score
PM for details. We can talk shipping or local pickup in Syracuse area.

$1500 takes it. Has WiFi module, pumping device and LODO Kit. Also has 240v Dryer plug and original cord as well. Over $2500 value.

Do you take payment plans? Lol

If I had the cash I'd swoop that up for my smaller batches..good deal.

Do you take payment plans? Lol

If I had the cash I'd swoop that up for my smaller batches..good deal.

:no:

I hear ya. With everything included it's a steal but a little more expensive than most can swing up front.

I know this is sold, but I had a question about the LODO kit. Did you notice a difference after using the kit? I have a BM 20L and was wondering if it’s worth the money or not.

I know this is sold, but I had a question about the LODO kit. Did you notice a difference after using the kit? I have a BM 20L and was wondering if it’s worth the money or not.

It’s basically just a mash cap. You have to do all the normal LO stuff in addition. The cap is just a part of the overall process.

Back