South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 9!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it looks like we are getting a good response for another pallet so far.

If we do add another pallet, would anyone want to split a sack each of Munich and C-40 with me?

I'll go 1/3's on each of those bags ferman

Actually, I wanted at least half. So if you only need 1/3 and I keep the other 2/3, than that would work for me.

If Jeff decides to add another pallet, sounds like a deal to me.

Too bad a second pallet doesn't lower the prices, that would be great. ;(

I might be able to wrangle a few more bags out of my club if necessary. I'm considering one more myself.

Ok Ferman that would work, 1/3 of Munich and C40....IF we get another pallet. Anyone else interested in splitting specialty grains?

Because we would not receive any lower prices, i don't think it would be worth the extra wait for everyone to add a 2nd pallet to this order (could add another 4 weeks to complete). There will be another one as soon as this one is completed so anyone who missed out, you'll get another chance in a couple weeks!!

PM's sent to everyone!

Ok, well you heard it from the boss. Steveo - let's hook up on these on the next round.

What other specialties are you interested in? I wouldn't mind getting some smaller splits of Chocolate, Honey Malt, CaraPils and perhaps a few others. Just keep it in mind.

Ok, well you heard it from the boss. Steveo - let's hook up on these on the next round.

What other specialties are you interested in? I wouldn't mind getting some smaller splits of Chocolate, Honey Malt, CaraPils and perhaps a few others. Just keep it in mind.

ferman,

I'd be interested to split Chocolate, any of the Crystals, CaraMunich, Special B, Roasted Barley

This is looking good! Let's get some payments in so we can get the next round rolling!

I'm looking to split some CaraPils and Crystal/Caramel malts as well. 55lbs is way too much, but I can't bring myself to buy at full price after buying in bulk. Pretty much open to anything.

If anyone wants some of the Crystal 15, Crystal 30, or Tomas Fawcett Amber I have on this order, let me know and we can work out a split.

sorry jeff..........gasman sent you the sixty bucks about 1/2 hor ago....fogot to put my name..........thanks again

Last payment received!

The shipping date request will go in today, since its Friday, i wont expect an answer back until monday. I'm going to shoot for the end of this coming week. Plenty of time for the group brew!

Still waiting to hear back from NCM about the delivery date. I'll let you know as soon as I hear something.

Not yet. I called shortly after i left your house yesterday and they said they have the order but they are really busy over there. They will be calling me as soon as it gets pulled.

Last time i called, they did say this was the busiest time of the year for them. Give us a little time to figure out what we want for the next round!

I'll keep everyone posted

Just received confirmation that the pallet is shipping ouit tomorrow morning. So that means we aree looking at Monday the 8th for pickup.

I'll PM everyone this afternoon!

Monday works for me!

As always, if anyone needs me to pick up their grain, just let me know. I am happy to meet up with you at a more convenient place/time if necessary.

The pickup date has been set for:
Monday November 8th @ 7:15pm

1618 Union Avenue
Pennsauken, NJ 08110

When arriving at NEMF, Please wait OUTSIDE in the parking lot to the LEFT of the building until you see a White Mazda6 and a pallet of grain! Once you see the me and the pallet, drive through the gate on the RIGHT side of the building and drive all the way around the building.

If you are splitting a sack with someone, either plan on bringing a scale or getting a Homer Bucket at Home Depot and eyeballing up your split.

If you can not make it to the pick up at 7:15pm on the 8th, PLEASE make arrangements for someone else to hold your grain for you! NEMF is being very kind to allow us to continuously use there parking lot to split up our order. Lets not over stay our welcome.

If you have any questions or problems, please post on the forum or call my cell @ 856-xxx-xxxx

Cheers!

With the pickup being 48 hours away, time to start makes some deals!

I'm looking for the following items if anyone has them for sale:
A Faucet/Shank for fridge door.
Threaded Ball/Pin Lock disconnects.

I was about to order them online but thought i'd check with you guys first.

I have one on my jocky box that I am taking apart. How long of a shank?

I have a 6 pass cold plate that I am thinking of selling as well.

I guess something close to a 5 1/8", my door isn't too deep. How much are you looking to get for the faucet/shank?

Back