South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 7!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
greetings fellow brewers.. I am in for 6 bags for sure.. perhaps a few more when i talk to some friends.. but definitely 6..
2 pils
2 wheat
2 marris otter
1/4 bag of the rye up for grabs
I will post the exact maltsters in the coming few days if that is alright.
I live in North NJ and will be happy to mule up sacks for anyone in need. thank you guys!!

pickledherring, thanks for jumping on the group buy. Please get back to me with the brands you'd like asap. We are at 35 bags and i don't want to delay anything if the pallet completes soon.

If anyone in the West Chester,Downingtown, Kennet Square area has ordered grain I could pick for them. I am in Kennett Square/Unionville. Let me know.
Brian

OK make it 8!

2x FB-PILS
1X CM-SPIL
1X BZ-WHT
1X CM-WHET
1X BD-MOPA
1X FB-PALE
1X CM-2ROW
1/4X RYE UP FOR GRABS

THANKS LORDURA, AND ALL ELSE INVOLVED!

What's up fellas, I don't need grain but I'll take
Dc-sy-d2-1 that's 1lb bag of Belgian candi syrup dark 2 put me down for 5 of them.

Jeff
i have been waiting for this
finally i can brew and save $ because this hobby is expensive
1x CM-PALE
1x CM-2ROW
i also would like to get a 1/4 of the rye if i can
Buon Anno i can take some of Crystal 60 (GW-C60) 1/4 or 1/2 what ever
PM the total and I will pay on paypal.
thank you Kirk

Ok from what I see, we're at 39 bags? I'll take the final three. My friend definitely wanted three bags but I didn't know what three he wanted. Do you mind if I put them up later?

currently at 38 bags and 5lbs of sugar... that leaves 3 bags

robbieo13, with only 5lbs on sugar, you'd still have to factor in the $4 shipping. You still want it?

currently at 38 bags and 5lbs of sugar... that leaves 3 bags

robbieo13, with only 5lbs on sugar, you'd still have to factor in the $4 shipping. You still want it?

Yeah, order it up, Its still a couple bucks cheaper then online.
Thanks lordura

greetings fellow brewers.. I am in for 6 bags for sure.. perhaps a few more when i talk to some friends.. but definitely 6..
2 pils
2 wheat
2 marris otter
1/4 bag of the rye up for grabs
I will post the exact maltsters in the coming few days if that is alright.
I live in North NJ and will be happy to mule up sacks for anyone in need. thank you guys!!

any takers on that 1/4 rye?

Cancel the chocolate. I'll pick it up next round unless someone else really wants it or we go for a second Palate!!!

Here is my final order in total
3 cm Pale
1 CM Whet
1/2 TF RSTB (splitting the other half with TY5594)
1/2 TF BLK (split other half with TY5594)

and the 1/4 Rye from Pickledherring if it's not already spoken for

Are the three bags still available? If so, I need a belgian pilsner, a wheat, and another maris otter. I'll give you the brands as soon as I can look at the list again.

I'll update the thread after work tonight and get the totals ready for everyone.

I wonder how long it would take to fill a second pallet? Maybe not worth the wait.

The group by has been filled!
Thanks to everyone for jumping right into it. Everyone who didn't get enough or the people that missed out, If there is enough demand, I'll start another one as soon as this GB is delivered.

Here is my final order in total
3 cm Pale
1 CM Whet
1/2 TF RSTB (splitting the other half with TY5594)
1/2 TF BLK (split other half with TY5594)

and the 1/4 Rye from Pickledherring if it's not already spoken for
Because there was only 2 bags left, i added the bags you are splitting with another member.

Also, i was a little tied up this evening so i wasn't able to get all the pricing completed. I'll have it out to everyone sometime tomorrow.

Thanks again!

eh... i had a Vienna IPA to test out... you know... make sure it was carbonating :drunk: so i figured i'd stay up a little late and get all the totals sent out to everyone. Look over them and let me know if you see any mistakes.

Anytime Evan!

Im thinking we should do a big homebrew swap in the SNJ/Philly area sometime soon. Maybe something like the HBT recipe swap.

Tom - looks like this one is full. However, several brewers have inquired and it looks like there will be another GB as soon as this one is delivered.

Buon Anno (and anyone around West Chester/Downingtown area),
I am in Kennet Square. If you need me to pick up for you just let me know, not a problem.
Brian

I've updated everyone who's paid to this point!

Oh and would you mind posting the recipe for that Vienna IPA?
its still young so there is no telling how it will end up. I'll PM it tonight.

Is it to late to order?
sorry but this one is full. However, there is still a lot of demand so another one will be started as soon as this is delivered.

Latest posts

Back