South Jersey/Philly Group Buy Round 41!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With my busy season around the corner this may be the last buy for a little while. Plus who knows where prices are going in the future with all of these new breweries opening up. If you are on the fence about getting that extra sack I would go for it. My two favorite grains on this list are Avangard because it is so damn cheap, and pearl. I have a heady topper clone that I came up with that is spot on, but you need the pearl malt to get the flavor. Also feel free to call me or email me for anything else.

:mug: UPDATED TO THIS POINT :mug:
With my busy season around the corner this may be the last buy for a little while. Plus who knows where prices are going in the future with all of these new breweries opening up. If you are on the fence about getting that extra sack I would go for it. My two favorite grains on this list are Avangard because it is so damn cheap, and pearl. I have a heady topper clone that I came up with that is spot on, but you need the pearl malt to get the flavor. Also feel free to call me or email me for anything else.

Please add another sack of Avangard Premium Pale 2 Row and a sack of Muntons Pale Ale Pearl to my order.Thanks

JUST ADDED: Stainless Steel Inline CHUGGER pumps $125/ea!!

:mug: updated to this point :mug:

Ok I'm making an addition...

1X MUN-PEARL

Also I'd be in for a Chugger pump as well. I responded to Brett on FB on that too, this is Mike Morley BTW.

I would like to purchase one of the chugger pumps. I replied to Brett's post on the barley legal fb page tonight too showing interest.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I didn't get a chance to update last night but it'll get updated this afternoon.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Back