South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 28!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lordura said:
Updated payments again.

Anyone from BL know if Pat is a member? I have no way of contacting him about his grain

Just charge me and I will cover it if needed ...

All payments are in (Except Pat's). I hoping to get some notification about who's it is before i sell it off.

Order was sent in this evening. I'll call tomorrow and try to rush this delivery.

Pat still wants that grain.

Still waiting on confirmation but it looks like Wednesday/Thursday for pickup. I'll PM everyone tomorrow night.

Looks like it won't even ship out until tuesday!

So its looking more like friday. I'll PM full details tomorrow night.

Looks like it won't even ship out until tuesday!

So its looking more like friday. I'll PM full details tomorrow night.

If this is Friday, is there anyone close to Southern Ocean County or Atlantic County that would pick up for me? I have to work a school dance that night and I can't get out of it.

Thanks!

I'm out of town working Friday and Saturday. Can anyone in the Philadelphia area or S. Jersey pick up for me?

Will be available anytime on Sunday also Monday evening. Thanks!!!!!

Eric

Hope its Ok to post this on this forum. not looking to hijack this thread so let me know and I'll delete it if needed.
UPDATE: I still have one 5gal left, Just looking to help out a fellow brewer. Believe me you can get this for next to nothing. An OZ of hops or a lb of roasted grain will do. Heck I'll even take a few bottles of your home brew :drunk:

I have 2 extra of each 5gal & 7gal buckets. These are NEW food grade with lids. 5gal is this one
http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productId=202735752&storeId=10051&langId=-1&catalogId=10053&MERCH=REC-_-product-1-_-202735757-_-202735752-_-N
7gal is this kind.
http://www.usplastic.com/catalog/item.aspx?itemid=23470&catid=752
The 5gal should hold 25lb of grain.

The 7 gallon size could be made into a fermenter by just drilling a hole in the lid, (I might even have the gasket for a air lock), also good for a bottling bucket just add a Italian Bottling Spigot.

Looking to trade them for what ever anyone has to offer
I'm in need of bottles, (also willing to buy your extras ), but would even take an oz of hops for a 5gal and say a few pounds of some steeping grains for a 7gal one.:cross:
Not limited to just that so PM me and let me know what you have to offer.

Best reasonable offer gets them.

I'll bring them Friday just let me know before then . :mug:

I'm having some trouble getting to the pick up on Friday night. Any chance someone from the Philadelphia or Manayunk area can pick up for me?

I'm having some trouble getting to the pick up on Friday night. Any chance someone from the Philadelphia or Manayunk area can pick up for me?
How much are you getting? Im in the northeast and could grab yours if you like?

Anyone have room to pick up my order? I have 3 bags....

Unfortunately work came up on Friday and Saturday so I can't make it. Understandably this is a bit much to ask given I don't have other contacts on this forum. I live in South Philly but will pick up anywhere in the area - Philly or Jersey... Anyone?

If anyone needs a propane tank I have an extra available that I can bring to the split. I'll take some grain or $10 for it.

Something came up for tomorrow and i wont be able to pick up the pallets. I have to move it to Monday. Sorry for an inconvenience. I'll start sending everyone a PM now.

Help help. Can't make it Monday. Anyone from central jersey or north Philly area? Have 1 wheat and 1/2 rye.

kapbrew13 said:
Help help. Can't make it Monday. Anyone from central jersey or north Philly area? Have 1 wheat and 1/2 rye.

I'll return the favor from last time you grabbed mine. I'll pm my # to arrange a meet up for then sometime next week

Can someone post or PM me the pick up address, I deleted the PM by accident. Thanx in advance.

Someone got my bag of Franco-Belges Pilsen, and someone got a gallon of my Iodaphor. Let me know who and we can meet up. Thanks.

2 thing....

Someone mistakenly took at bag of FB-PILS instead of BZ-PILS.
Also, someone took a gallon jug of IO-STAR instead of Starsan.

We were shorted one case of starsan so that will be sent out asap.

If you have either of the two items, please let me know so we can get them sorted out. Just PM me to get it networked to the proper people. Cheers!

See everyone next round!

I may have the io- I'll doubler check when I get home from work to know for sure

next round put me in for

1 x CR-MLTO-5 Malto Dextrin
1 x BZ-PILS
1 x BZ-WHT

The next group buy will begin tomorrow night! I just want to wait on word from NCM about the missing case of starsan.

I'm interested in potentially joining the next groupbuy, where is the pick up location and is the pick up date usually on a weekend? Thanks in advance.

Latest posts

Back