South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 26!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bittner22 said:
If this is still open I would like the following:
cm-2row - 3 bags
cm-spil - 1 bag

I would also like 1/2 a bag of the following:
bd-mopa

Finally, 1/3 a bag of cm-whet if there are any takers otherwise skip it.

Bittner, i posted looking to split bd-mopa a couple of pages back.is that cool?

I'll take a

CM-2ROW

and I'll split a vienna if there's anyone else interested. I know there's already a bag or two shared. I'd take as little as a 1/4 as much as 1/2. Let me know via pm or something.

please and thanks.

Philly Auto show is coming up so it's been crazy with ym work... sorry for the delay! Just updated the order.

1 X 8lb. PBW
8lb Jars are no longer available.

Are bottlecaps considered brewcraft items?
Yes, Sorry.

Please add 1/2 bag of cm-munh and increase my cm-whet to 1/2 a bag. Thanks.
Who are you splitting those with?

Ok we are good with the spelt.
Let me know who the spelt is being split with

So is a second pallet being put together?
Indeed!

I guess I should have put that I am looking for someone to do a 50/50 split on the CM-Whet and the CM-Munh. Any takers?

Put Worstbrewing, Jimfish, and me down for a split of BZ-Vien. We might add another name to the split, but for now just put us down.

In addition to my other order could you add

1X5017 (Briess Insta Grains® Red Wheat Flakes)

Let's git'er done - please add this to my order:

1X CM‐RYEM

If anyone needs a half sack of rye, I'll be happy to share, just PM me.

tennesseean_87 said:
Put Worstbrewing, Jimfish, and me down for a split of BZ-Vien. We might add another name to the split, but for now just put us down.

This was the original post regarding the split, I was just asking.

This split may fill the order. Who else is in on it?

This was the original post regarding the split, I was just asking.

We already have it split 3 ways (and you have it listed up top--me, jim, worst). Davhouck asked to be the fourth, and we've all agreed to split 4 ways instead, so you can add him to the bag you've already got listed for the three of us. If he changed his mind, Boswell wants his spot in the split. I hope this is clear--things can get convoluted so quickly.

Ill add the last bag and send invoices tomorrow night. Philly Auto Show has me by the balls tonight!

Back