South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 17!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome back to the GB Scatterbrain... Who are you splitting that Golden Promise with?

Anyone use both CM-PALE and CM-2ROW? Any difference besides the slightly higher color in the CM-PALE? It will be used mostly for PAs and IPAs.

3 x CM-PALE
1 x BD-MOPA

Thanks for opening it up to 2 pallets! I just opened my final sack yesterday from the last group buy I was in.

Anyone use both CM-PALE and CM-2ROW? Any difference besides the slightly higher color in the CM-PALE? It will be used mostly for PAs and IPAs.

I've used them both and yes, they're basically the same. FWIW (not much), this time I'm ordering just Pale and I plan to use it for everything (starting with the house PA).:cool:

RE: Golden Promise - who are you splitting with?

Whomever wants to. If there aren't any takers, you know, just don't include it. How do you guys normally work setting up splits anyway?

Updated! We are at 63 bags.... 21 to go!

Jeff, does this two-pallet order bump us up in weight brackets?
yes, i forgot to update that on the original post.:drunk:

I prefer the pale. Has a slightly maltier flavor and aroma.

is the second pallet still for sure? at this rate we could get the first pallet order done and open up the next buy...

not trying to step on any toes or short anyone grain but it might be quicker that way.

Would 50 lb bag of DME count count as a bag?
Yes

is the second pallet still for sure? at this rate we could get the first pallet order done and open up the next buy...

not trying to step on any toes or short anyone grain but it might be quicker that way.
If we dont get to atleast 72 bags by Sunday (12th), I'll split the pallets up. We need at least 72 bags to get the better pricing.

Sound fare?

We are at 65 bags.

Please add the following for byzandula:

3 GW-2ROW
2 FB-PILS
1 CM-WHET

Thanks!
They dont carry the GW 2row in NY. They recommended CM-2ROW are a substitute. Ok with you?

That brings us to 71 bags so we'll let this ride for the rest of week to see how many more we can obtain. we are only 13 short.

Latest posts

Back