South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 12!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lordura said:
Is there anyone coming from the North Jersey area? I have a sack of grain from last round that belongs to a brewer in Morris Plains, NJ. Trying to figure out how to get it at least a little closer to him.

I live in Philly, but commute to Rahway Mon - Thus. If they don't mind waiting until Mon and meeting me after 5pm in or around Rahway, happy to transport.

I will be picking up bigbopper's order. 2 x CM-PALE, 0.5 CM-WHET, and a D2 Candi Syrup.

So my total take-home will be 4 x CM-PALE, 1 x BD-MOPA, 0.5 CM-WHET, and a D2.

Damn I am pissed I missed this! :mad:
Let me know if you do it again...

Good to see another Phoenixville brewer on this board!!!

The Philly/SJ group buys run frequently, but they fill up freakishly fast. Lordura does a great job.

Grain mill is on my horizon, so I'll jump in soon enough.

They do fill fast! See everyone tomorrow!

Last chance on getting some Dark Candi D2 Syrup:
OLDBREW is selling Quarts of D2 Syrup for $10 each! That's ~3lbs
Anyone else in on this buy brewing belgian style brews (dubbel/darks) interested in quarts of the D2 belgian candi syrup at right around 3 pounds in a quart?

D2 Belgian Candi Syrup - This syrup’s flavor is a mix of burnt sugar, figs, ripe fruit, toffee and dark chocolate. Highly fermentable.
syrup will contribute 1.032 PPG. 80 SRM Suggested usage rate is up to 1 cup per 5 gallons.

very good deal, I would add
I'm keeping records here for anyone who wants to get some D2 Syrup. You can pay for it at pickup.

I'll take a couple quarts of it depending on where he is located?? I am up by Valley Forge Park and but I'll drive some for it??

Anyone else bringing beers to swap? I just realized that bigbopper was the one who originally asked that and I'm now picking up his order for him.

Turns out I can't make it to the pick-up tonight. Can anyone pick up for me? I just got a single sack of Franco-Belges Pils malt (it is pre-milled, so will probably be opened, and stitched back closed...last time they used bright yellow thread, so it was easy to spot among the other bags)

I can come get it after around 8PM Friday night or Saturday.

I'm in PA, close to Willow Grove, if anyone is somewhat close to me that would be great, but if not I can trek to you.

Turns out I can't make it to the pick-up tonight. Can anyone pick up for me? I just got a single sack of Franco-Belges Pils malt (it is pre-milled, so will probably be opened, and stitched back closed...last time they used bright yellow thread, so it was easy to spot among the other bags)

I can come get it after around 8PM Friday night or Saturday.

I'm in PA, close to Willow Grove, if anyone is somewhat close to me that would be great, but if not I can trek to you.

I'm in Lansdale if you want to come get it from me.

I could pick this up too. I'm in Ambler...probably 15 min away. Only problem is that I'm away for the weekend. I work from home Fridays, so anytime Friday until maybe 4pm...and then I'll be back Monday.

Can anyone pick and hold for me tonight? I just found out I'll be stuck at work until after 8pm. I'll pick up tonight, just not going to make it to the NEMF on time.
Jeff, I'll have to make arrangements for the D2 with you for payment.
Thanks
Dan.

Can anyone pick and hold for me tonight? I just found out I'll be stuck at work until after 8pm. I'll pick up tonight, just not going to make it to the NEMF on time.
Jeff, I'll have to make arrangements for the D2 with you for payment.
Thanks
Dan.

Dan - I can get it if you need me to. Just let me know.

I'm in Lansdale if you want to come get it from me.

That would be GREAT. I was thinking of stopping by Keystone Homebrew on Friday night (I think they are open to 9), so I could make it by your place either before of after if that is okay by you. I'll PM you and we can make arrangements.

That would be GREAT. I was thinking of stopping by Keystone Homebrew on Friday night (I think they are open to 9), so I could make it by your place either before of after if that is okay by you. I'll PM you and we can make arrangements.

Sounds good. :rockin:

ferman said:
Dan - I can get it if you need me to. Just let me know.

Thanks, Evan.
I'll need you to. If you can PM me your address I'll head there after work. I should be out by about 830.

Jeff - thanks again for such a seamless grain buy. I am back to 150 lbs of 2-Row, where I like to be. When I fall below that, I really start to worry.

ferman said:
Jeff - thanks again for such a seamless grain buy. I am back to 150 lbs of 2-Row, where I like to be. When I fall below that, I really start to worry.

+1 Let the brewing begin!

I know it is a little pre mature (don't tell the ladies)for the nex buy I was wondering if anyone wanted to split a bag of smoked malt? That is if I am able to catch it this time. I wants me LOTS of smoked beers

Back