South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 11!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's do it! 37 bags to go!

We do tap out at the "2,000# - 4,000#" bracket so pricing will be the same.

Jeff - did you want to pm vanwolfhausen? I know he was hoping to get in on this one.

Ferman - I'll get my hops from you when this group buy collects. 2#'s shouldn't take up too much room I hope. I might get anxious for those citra though! Thx for makin that happen.

Ferman - I'll get my hops from you when this group buy collects. 2#'s shouldn't take up too much room I hope. I might get anxious for those citra though! Thx for makin that happen.

No problem bro. I can certainly hang on to them until then. I have them stored nice and cold and they are vacuum sealed. If you want them beforehand, just say the word.

excellent ill put the word out. will that be a different price bracket as well, or the same
Same. We're lucky to have the 2k-4k. I know some people stuck on the 1k bracket!

Jeff - did you want to pm vanwolfhausen? I know he was hoping to get in on this one.
He replied to the thread and said he was full.

If any of you are active on other forums and want to pass the word, that would help fill the second pallet.

if anyone wants the halfs of viena and pils i have, i would take a full sack in an effort to increase "baggage"

i would also take-
1/2, 1/3 or 1/4 of honey malt
1/3-1/4 C60
1/3-1/4 oats (flaked or whole)
1/4 brown malt

i think thats as far as i can go..

why didn't they post a sticky in the all grain forum letting people know this has moved to the ingredient forum??
only a year + being run out of the all grain forum.... brewers are checking there for the buys.

1x cm 2row

would also be interested in splitting some franco belges caramel munich 120(special b) 1/4 sack or so??

some crystal malt other then 60

1/2 sack of best malz dark wheat

1/3-1/4 rye??

BTW. Hope everyone had a happy holiday!

why didn't they post a sticky in the all grain forum letting people know this has moved to the ingredient forum??
only a year + being run out of the all grain forum.... brewers are checking there for the buys.

1x cm 2row

would be interested in splitting some franco belges caramel munich 120(special b) 1/4sack or so??

1/2 sack of best malz dark wheat

1/3-1/4 rye??

BTW. Hope everyone had a happy holiday!

i would split the dark wheat

... this always happens :)

sold

1/2 BZ-DWHT old brew
1/2 BZ-DWHT defenestrate

anyone for splitting some rye, crystals, or special b??

jeff you want fb caramel munich 80, or looking at a tf type crystal 80 120?

i'm going to spend the polly gift cert at bretts towards the blichmans beer gun. once you're hooked up you can borrow it when bottling is needed(when you run out of keg space)

I posted a note on our club's email distribution list. Hopefully we'll get a few new brewers to help fill the 2nd pallet.

I'll let lordura be the judge, but by the looks of this group buy we might be able to pull off 2 pallets. Personally I wasn't expecting grain for several weeks and could wait for 2 to be filled. Might save folks a few cents and let a few others participate that might have missed this one. thoughts?

I'm in no rush and may be able to get some more bags on the order but as I say, I won't be able to talk to my brewing buddies till next week.

I think closest grain to Special B they have is MFB Caramel Munich 120.
If you're ever going to get this one I'll split it with you.

Ah damn, that's a shame. I'll pass on the CaraMunich, I'm afraid.

Again, if anyone wants to split some flaked/torrefied wheat, I'm up for it. I just can't see using 55lbs in any reasonable amount of time. I'll go in on a bag of Munich (light or dark) as well, now that we've got more room :)

jeff ty5592 pm'd me about splitting the fb c80. if so, i'll give you half of mine

anyone need 1/3 sack of rye malt... ty5592 and myself will do 1/3 each

jeff

ty5592 1/2 FB C80

oldbrew 1/2 FB C80

Someone should write a simple web app that splits this up, sends email invoices and paypal links, keeps track of who paid, etc. I'd do it if I wasn't up to my neck in other work...

gungadin, the method I've been using has been pretty flawless thus far. I keep track of everything on my computer with a program I've written and the first post gets updated with every payment when the time comes. Trusting the web to calculate/email/handle payments would only leave us open for attacks.

gungadin, the method I've been using has been pretty flawless thus far. I keep track of everything on my computer with a program I've written and the first post gets updated with every payment when the time comes. Trusting the web to calculate/email/handle payments would only leave us open for attacks.

Just trying to make life easier for you, seems like quite a bit of work now that we're getting up to two pallets! Ok, enough treadjacking. Back to filling this second pallet :)

I'll take the 1/3 rye but can I settle up with you ty after pick up? I already sent in my check payment so as not to cause delay. Maybe we can work out a trade for some of the other specialty grains I got last time...

ps, ty my mail box is empty if you want to pm me...

I'll take the 1/3 rye but can I settle up with you ty after pick up? I already sent in my check payment so as not to cause delay. Maybe we can work out a trade for some of the other specialty grains I got last time...

ps, ty my mail box is empty if you want to pm me...

Sounds good. The sack of Rye is now gone.

Back