South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 10!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeff,
I'd like an additional 2x CM-2ROW (4 total).
Can you update my order?
Thanks,
Sam

Here's my order:

1x BZ-PILS
2x CM-2ROW
1x GP-RICE** (Hulls)
1x TF-MOPA
1x TF-GPRM

**Looks like both flaked rice and rice hulls have the same code in the sales book (GP-RICE). I'd like the rice hulls please.

Thanks Jeff!
-Sam

Can you put me in for 1x CM-2ROW

Also, anyone still want to split honey or chocolate malts? I'm interested in picking up 1/3.

-Daniel

Put me down for 1 x TF-MOPA. Finally getting a mill and want to go nuts on some British ales.

edit: Also if anyone else wants to go 1/4s on some light-medium crystal, I'm down for that.

steveo, where do you live, in manhattan? I would get in on this, but I wouldn't be able to make it to the pickup spot.

I'm sorry but i can't hold the spot if you don't know what you want.

Oh....Guess next round i'll just claim 6 bags of 2-row then change my order later like some of the other people. I purchased 6 bags in round six and paid quickly....whatever.

Oh....Guess next round i'll just claim 6 bags of 2-row then change my order later like some of the other people. I purchased 6 bags in round six and paid quickly....whatever.
I'm not sure what you're getting at but i stopped reserving bags a long time ago to make it fair for everyone involved.

Is there only room for 42 bags? If so I want 4 x BD Pale
There was room for 3 bags. I have you down for 3x BD-PALE... good?

Pretty great thing we have going here. Thanks again Jeff. Also thanks to everyone else for basically making it monthly accessible bulk great option. We should have a south jersey/philly group buy brew day

I didn't see anything either... I don't want to miss it and accidentally hold anything up... Will we be getting PM's?

I was set back a little. Sorry about the delay. There isan insane amout of pre black Friday work being done at work. They're mostly done and will go out ASAP!

Work is more important than a few sacks of grain bro, take your time! We appreciate everything.

Thanks for the understanding but brewing is THE most important thing! Well aside from family! Like I said, they are mostly done so they will be out tomorrow evening! Sorry for the delay!

Haha, true....how much does everyone brew that does these group buys? I'm very curious what kind of systems everyone's working on. I'm hoping to have a nice 10 gal. single tier system in place by January.

Haha, true....how much does everyone brew that does these group buys? I'm very curious what kind of systems everyone's working on. I'm hoping to have a nice 10 gal. single tier system in place by January.

I don't brew often enough (not since July actually)... One of the reasons is because I don't plan far enough in advance to order the ingredients in time. I'm trying to change that with this buy. (Also picked up 5lbs of hops from hopsdirect.com.)

Here's my rig...

brew_rig.jpg

Back