Sourcing bulk cider in Southeast Michigan

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Countrywine

Reaction score
I'm wonder where my fellow cider buffs in the south eastern corner of Michigan are sourcing their fresh pressed cider? I'm new to the state (as well as brewing) so any info is a great help!

Thanks!

Where are you at? I am in Northern Macomb county and get my cider from Blake's. They also make thier own hard cider and wine... Northern Macomb may be your best bet there are at least 5 orchards within 20 miles from where I live.

I source my cider from Almar Orchards in Flushing Michigan. They sell pasturized and unpasturized cider. They are an organic farm that also produces the JK Scrumpy organic hard ciders. I also source from Porter's Orchard in Goodrich Michigan.

Awesome! I'll look into them. I've got an apple tree on a border fence and three neighborhood trees that no one harvests. So I'm thinking I might start looking into either building or buying a grinder and press.

Are you still looking for cider? Depending on how much you need, I have surplus.

Back