Sooooo.....Pappers is a mod!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Reaction score
I loveses Pappers to pieces, so I would love to get an infraction from him! I had one years ago from Edwort, but frankly it was stupid, he just infracted me because he didn't like me......Frankly, I'm happy to reciprocate.;)

I'm a bit S&M, so I'd like an infraction from someone that can hurt me.

What will it take Paps? What do I need to do to make you bend me over your knee and deliver that sweet, sweet justice? Yo mama wears army boots? You make a beeping sound when you walk backwards?
Hit me baby!!! :fro:

Oh, and congrabulations (A virtual reacharound) :D

I loveses Pappers to pieces, so I would love to get an infraction from him! I had one years ago from Edwort, but frankly it was stupid, he just infracted me because he didn't like me......Frankly, I'm happy to reciprocate.;)

I'm a bit S&M, so I'd like an infraction from someone that can hurt me.

What will it take Paps? What do I need to do to make you bend me over your knee and deliver that sweet, sweet justice? Yo mama wears army boots? You make a beeping sound when you walk backwards?
Hit me baby!!! :fro:

Oh, and congrabulations (A virtual reacharound) :D

Oh, wow. A Pappers_ fan! I just said, "Hi. Welcome" and left out the talk about reach arounds, but I'm modest like that.

But if you want an infection from him, who am I to judge?

Edit- oh. InFRAction. Got it.

While I'm on the topic, I have to admit that I'm a little ****ing pissed that I've never been invited to be a mod. I have all the frigging qualifications! I am coherent, tolerant of all the wankers, always polite, even when people are being stupid ****s. I am level headed, never going off on tangents about stupid hillbilly mother ****ers. I have all the qualifications. TX must be a total wanker not to appoint me!!

Bastard!!

Edit: Pappers calls his penis Susan. Why would TX appoint someone like that a mod over me!!??

While I'm on the topic, I have to admit that I'm a little ****ing pissed that I've never been invited to be a mod. I have all the frigging qualifications! I am coherent, tolerant of all the wankers, always polite, even when people are being stupid ****s. I am level headed, never going off on tangents about stupid hillbilly mother ****ers. I have all the qualifications. TX must be a total wanker not to appoint me!!

Bastard!!

Yes, I do see your point.

With your calm intelligent words, and your genuine concern for others, you're a natural.

I don't know what TxBrew could be thinking.

Is this like the internet version of suicide by cop? I'm on to you! You will never go out this way!

I'm jaded over not getting a purdy picture.

60% of the posts in this thread (well now 55%) are LGI and dammit all if people are looking at me funny for laughing loudly.

I'm not sure our little community can accept a mod who had such a difficult time getting to 10k posts. If I recall you had to do it 3 or 4 times. And with such a long hiatus away from us, the reach arounds just weren't frequent enough for my liking.

Banning would be too quick and painless, LGI. Did you know that mods can edit your posts, change your avatar, or replace your signature?

Susan says hi.

Yes, I know that. I've had mods do things to me that have never been done by a $5 crack whore in a back alley.

By that, I mean a $5 crack whore has ever changed my avatar or edited my signature in a back alley.

Back