• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Son of a fermentation chiller for sale in Tampa Bay area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sucharyan

Reaction score
Hi guys, getting ready for a move and trying to pack minimally. This means leaving behind some of the homebrew equipment (but not all of course ;)). So I'm selling a "son a fermentation chiller" that I built about 9 months ago. I've used it to brew several batches, including my latest and first all-grain, a rye double ipa (yum!). More information on the chiller can be found in the craigslist post below. I'm living in the Old Seminole Heights neighborhood of Tampa, FL. You can contact me using the info in the craigslist post. The post says $50 but I'm willing to go lower, especially if you mention this HBT post.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/for/4569030513.html

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Back