Something I've discovered about being a man

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CreamyGoodness

Reaction score
Is that when in Mexico, on your honeymoon, and you come across an iguana, and your new wife stands behind you, you feel severely manly.

Particularly when the subject in question is 3 feet long, totally herbivorous, and mostly disinterested. If you are looking for protection from a creature that is lethargic, lacking canine teeth and mostly harmless, I'm your guy. :fro:

Creamy Goodness- 1. Disinterested Iguana- 0

PS. My iguana rastling technique seems to work well. "Hello leezard. Are you a friendly leezard?" Iguana walks away, where there are less idiot Americans.

See, I'd have bent down to the iguana and started making baby noises.

"Ooo you're a ferocious little lizard aren't you? You're the mighty lizard king! Yes you are!"

Oops.

Then again my wife loves lizards.

Congratulations!

EDIT: Damn you Creamy and your ninja-edits.

Did you open hand slap it? That can make it go either way.

A iguana once bit my sister... No realli! She was Karving her initials on the iguana with the sharpened end of an interspace toothbrush given her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and star of many Norwegian movies: "The Hot Hands of an Oslo Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Molars of Horst Nordfink"... Mynd you, iguana bites Kan be pretti nasti...

Thank you Monty Python...

A iguana once bit my sister... No realli! She was Karving her initials on the iguana with the sharpened end of an interspace toothbrush given her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and star of many Norwegian movies: "The Hot Hands of an Oslo Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Molars of Horst Nordfink"... Mynd you, iguana bites Kan be pretti nasti...

Thank you Monty Python...

Those responsible for the subtitles have been sacked.....

Johnny Dangerously was my quote.

So Creamy gets married and learns about being a man........not surprising I guess.

Back