Something fun, something star wars.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SCF01 said:
I'm bottling a SNPA clone tomorrow. I've got my "Sierra Naboo" label mostly complete. I'll post a pic when its bottled and labelled.

Oh, this thread made me realize that if I ever go to prison I am going to start a homebrew club called "Detention Level Garbage Mashers"

Ha! Can't wait to see the label !

Stuck-up, half witbier, scruffy looking hop-hoarder

"Who's scruffy looking!?!"

Old Republic Pale Ale
Dagobock
Bitter Fortuna

I'll make a beer that has enormous potential and is eagerly anticipated by all my friends, but when it's finally ready it will be a horrible, irredeemable, flat-out awful mess and I'll call it Ep. I, II, and III Ale.

lazarus0530 said:
Nice threw in a family guy refrence

: geek alert: Technically, FG got it from Lucas... Blue harvest was the codename given to one of the original sequels, trying to cut production costs because word had gotten out about successful New Hope had been and George didn't want to pay top dollar to film in the same location.

GDRMaille said:
: geek alert: Technically, FG got it from Lucas... Blue harvest was the codename given to one of the original sequels, trying to cut production costs because word had gotten out about successful New Hope had been and George didn't want to pay top dollar to film in the same location.

Yes...your right.

DRUNK-I-AM said:
I just said that out loud with my Obi Wan voice, I laughed my *ss off, the other 8 people must not be Star Wars fans, or think I'm retarded.

Non-star wars never get!

JonM said:
I'll make a beer that has enormous potential and is eagerly anticipated by all my friends, but when it's finally ready it will be a horrible, irredeemable, flat-out awful mess and I'll call it Ep. I, II, and III Ale.

Lol

Ha! Can't wait to see the label !

Here ya go!

hbt_StarWars-3.jpg

lazarus0530 said:
If I could I would reward you with a plaque !

Reward me with The Plague?

This was the first time I transferred to secondary and used gelatin to help clear. Holy cow, what a difference. I filled a couple 12oz plastic coke bottles and flipped the labels so you have to look *through* the bottle to read it. It looks pretty bad ace.

Thanks for the plague....

SCF01 said:
Reward me with The Plague?

This was the first time I transferred to secondary and used gelatin to help clear. Holy cow, what a difference. I filled a couple 12oz plastic coke bottles and flipped the labels so you have to look *through* the bottle to read it. It looks pretty bad ace.

Thanks for the plague....

Plaque ...not plague lol ...a reward of sorts!

Someone probably thought of this already, but:

It's A Trap! Admiral Akbar's Trappist Ale

Back