Some sort of error?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shepington

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I was looking for new keg lines and stumbled across this so I ordered it... now to see if it shows up.

Attachments

• odd.JPG
    odd.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 51
Im hoping for 1 roll but it doesnt matter since the price doesnt change per item but ill be reall mad if i paid 10 bucks in shipping for a foot of tubing

Im hoping for 1 roll but it doesnt matter since the price doesnt change per item but ill be reall mad if i paid 10 bucks in shipping for a foot of tubing
That would be terrible, but pretty funny. I had a similar thing happen once. I was searching for an item, and found it on the website for a different product from the same company. It was ridiculously cheap, so I ordered a few. I ended up getting a call from the owner of the company, who said he would not be fulfilling the order, blaming me for running some sort of scam! I was pretty bummed, but after talking to the owner, I was glad to not give him any of my money.

Sellers rarely make errors like that. Many are outright deceiving, especially on fleebay sites.
If a deal is too good to be true... it usually is.

Here's a good source for this Bev Seal Ultra tubing. $0.35 a foot. Order one, you get one foot. Shipping is probably around $10 too, the same as if you ordered 20'.
BTW, "rolls" of that are 50, 100 and 1000 feet, IIRC.

I would contact the seller to get clarification, pronto!

I did once receive one screw as commonly used in computer cases, sent through FedEx. I had never ordered it.
This was after haggling with the company I ordered from about an outstanding order that was pending for over 2 months. Case in question: Gateway Computers, 1996. I took the shipment of the screw as a symbolic middle finger...

Back