Some labels for a few batches of mead

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mindghost

Reaction score
Hi all.

Using some pics I've "borrowed" through google, PhotoShop and Illustrator, as well as the logo generator found at the top of this forum, I've made several labels for the small mead batches I've been doing. 4 different types in total, and 1 bottle of what I'm calling "Frankenmead" since it is half blackberry melomel and half wild yeast mead :)

http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d32/mindghost/Mead Labels/

Just for fun and I had a good time doing them.

The blackberry one is super nice! Looks really classy. I like Ole Stinky too. and the expression on the oranges face is really funny.

Thanks, all.

I definately went "classic wine label " for the Blackberry. I didn't design the berries, I found the art through google and used it in a simple layout.

Same goes for the image of the old guy in Ole Stinky. All the text was added by me, and I had to do some cleanup for the background and add the logo.

The orange is from another google image search, as was the witch and apple for "Apple-Cadabra".

The "Frankenmead" label was designed to look like one of those old, cheesy horror movie posters.

Thanks for all the feedback :)

Latest posts

Back