• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Some all grain gear

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Primevci

Reaction score
Ok bought a new setup now need to get rid of my old stuff...

1-10gal rubbermaid round HLT no braided Hose SOLD
1-Mash Tun with Braided Hose $65
1-10gal aluminum pot $35
1-Spoon with half gallon incraments to use with the this pot $5
1- mash paddle $5 SOLD
1- turkey fryer burner $30
1- 25' immersion chiller $30
1- 6 gallon carboy.. $20

make offer i don't really want to ship any of this...

First person to meet up to buy any of it gets it if you cant pick it up for a few days and somone else wants it it goes to the first person with cash in hand..

IMG_1188.jpg

IMG_1184.jpg

IMG_1186.jpg

IMG_1187.jpg

IMG_1182.jpg

Curious what the new setup looks like! :)

Nice buy for someone looking to upgrade.

Ahhhh, you bought it. Nice!
How much for one cooler? I'm local.

If somone wants this ill sell it all for 175 just trying to get it out of my house this weekend after that price goes back to 250 for all of it

ehhh lol... what do you want man? maybe we can work something out the more you tak the cheaper it gets hint hint... basically i want both the coolers to go at the same time..

It's posted, best wishes. My offer: one cooler and mash paddle $55, cash today, asap.

HLT and mash paddle sold... Hey vmaxinid make sure you look in that thing tonight whats in there was on purpose..

Latest posts

Back