• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Virginia Sold - NOVA - 3 vessel keggle setup, carboys, conical fermenter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mellman

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
All sold or pending thanks!

Hi All, Moving and need to purge some of my old homebrew gear. I'm located in Northern VA - Herndon. DM me if you're interested. I'm not really interested in any trades, mostly need stuff out of the house. I have pictures of it all, just need to figure out how to get them in this post.

Would prefer to sell this first one together. If my prices are way off - please tell me.

1) 3 vessel setup. $400
2x 15g keggles, sight glasses and 3 piece ball valves w/ dip tubes installed. Camlock fittings on the ball valve
1x 70qt coleman extreme cooler with a copper tubing false bottom (worked great for me in the past typically 75-80% efficiency.)
1x March Pump w/ ball valve on outlet. Plug on the cord, i used a power strip as my on off switch.
25+ ft of new 1/2" ID silicone tubing, with a bunch of camlock connectors.

2) 6.5g glass carboys - $10 (i have 3-4, and some 5g ones)

3) 7.2g STOUT tanks conical fermenter. $200
Purchased from ebay years ago, have since upgraded. These appear to still be selling new for $300 on ebay. The stainless is in good shape, so are the seals. This works great for 5g batches.

I have some other stuff I'll post eventually, but this stuff needs a new home, and soon!

Last edited:
Back