• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Minnesota SOLD -- Complete Glycol Chiller System - $75

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OdeCloner

Reaction score
SOLD

I'm starting to get out of the hobby and paring down some gear. I received this chiller system from another member, who basically gave it away because he believed in sharing among the community. I'm passing it along at the same cost, for the same reason. I have not used this since I moved, approximately 1 year ago. It worked wonderfully up until that time, but please keep that in mind.

This is a window A/C unit conversion glycol chiller system. It comes with all items below. Only some are pictured.
- Window A/C & supporting wooden frame
- Roughly 10 gallons of glycol in 2 glass carboys
- Glycol pump
- Coleman Extreme Cooler (not pictured) with cutouts to accept the A/C unit and glycol tubing

Obviously, this is pickup only! I'm located in the Twin Cities, on the North side of town.

$100 cash or trades accepted (golf, watches, fishing gear)

I have other items I'll be listing soon as well including a Spike Brewing CF-10 conical, keezer, 20gal Spike kettle, and 5kW E-BIAB system.

Attachments

• IMG_5405.jpeg
    IMG_5405.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5406.jpeg
    IMG_5406.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Seriously, someone should come get this. I want to pass this along to another brewer! $50, a case of your favorite IPA, whatever. Let's make it happen.

Back