Software for tracking food recipes like Beersmith for beer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi. I don't quite understand what you mean. Can you explain more? It sounds like you use Beersmith for stew recipes?

I've used Mastercook in the past - it will let you make cookbooks, sort, figure nutritional data, etc. I really like it BUT they don't make a Mac version and since I gave up Windows/PCs last year - that makes it not work for me any more. I miss it!

this is what i use...

https://sourceforge.net/projects/cronometer/

they have a website too cronometer.com, but i like the old java app better...

can pull up month avg's of intake, calculate metabolic rate, all kinds of cool stuff...

edit: i actually have to calculate my metabolic rate with windows calc, but i use the info from the app to do it....3,500 cals a pound, so if i pull up 100 days of data, and weigh myself everyday, i can figure it out....

Last edited:
A client raved about Master Cook and suggested I look at it. I've been too busy lately to look at it, but I believe there are two different versions (Full vs Lite versions).

Latest posts

Back