So.. Much.. Snow (and funny photo)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rdann87

Reaction score
Anyone else here get a visit from that lovely winter storm?

Took 6 hours to get our cars clean and driveway open yesterday.. Another 5 today for someone else's place. That was 4 of us all going at once.
In the process of shoveling a maze for the dog to use to run off some steam. Poor Gal.

Still pretty crazy out here. I know we measured at 32 inches in some spots in our yard.

Saw this when driving down the road today... pretty awesome. The second one is our moment of glory when we finished our driveway. The car vs. the height of the snowbank puts it in into
perspective.

How's everyone else doing in the new England area?

aintnobody gottimeforthis.jpg

snowww.jpg

Love the Sweet Brown reference. Aint no body got time for that!! LMAO. Glad to here all is well though. A little further south we got lucky.

I'm upset that we got back down into the 30's here. I'm ready for 100°F again. Eff this cold crap. Definitely eff all of that snow.

Wow. That same storm passed through Wisconsin and dumped 6-7 inches of heavy wet snow, but what we got is nothing compared to what you guys got out in NE. Wow, that sucks.

Just had a rain/ice storm roll through. I declined to tow the dunk tank back to the guys house yesterday. Was NOT going to drive 20 miles each way and risk damaging his dunk tank.

So I hooked up my trailer and went back to high school about 4 blocks away to pick up some 2x4s I left there. And nearly slid through every intersection I came to!

Even with the Jeep in 4x4 and creeping. I had to drive with one side in the snowbank to keep from sliding down the road near our house.

Other than that it's been nice. School was out for several day 2 weeks ago and then last Friday, and now again today. I gotta call home and get some chores lined up for that kid!

Back