Smaller Batch Brewing? CraftBeer Pi

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aamcle

Reaction score
Smaller Batch Brewing with CraftBeer Pi.

Increasingly I get the urge to brew small batches of 10-15 litres just to increase the variety of beers I have available.

However time and effort bite into my little plan, whatever I do has to a large extent be "set and forget" which is were CbPi comes in.

I have a spare 3B+ and a lot of hardware that might be reusable in such a system that includes a low density element, pump, SS fittings...

What I'm mulling over is a two vessel kettle rims (Counter Top Brutus 20/Blichmann BrewEasy) used with full volume mashing, I'll live with the lower efficiency.

I'd go back to BIAB but removing the grain makes the automation much less practical :)

However I'm open to the idea of other simple systems, easy to clean easy to use etc.

There must be options I have not seen or thought of so if you can think of something more suitable please suggest it.

Thanks All.

Aamcle

Back