• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Small corny keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have you checked adventures in homebrewing? I have a 2.5 from them that's been awesome for me, but it was brand new so was $75

I agree with Bk. Another option is the torpedo from More Beer. They are stackable with the disconnects on too and about the same price.

http://www.cornykeg.com/product/2-5-gallon-ball-lock-keg-ss/

72 close enough. They are also stackable with disconnects attached.

According to the vendor.

I have two of those kegs that I bought from Adventures. I bought four more a few months later only to find out you can't stack them with the fittings on them, even though they were advertised that you could. I returned mine. The pic in the link looks more like the four I sent back. I would definitely contact the vendor before purchase and make sure you can return them if they don't stack with the disconnects on.

Of course if the stacking option isn't a big deal to the OP, then my post is moot.

I don't care about stacking. But I'd prefer a rubber bottom like my corny. If don't find a used one here I'll prob. get one from A in HB. THANKS.

I'm very happy with my Torpedo kegs. I just have 5ers, but will get some 2.5s soon. The quality is good and the price is gooder.

I couldn't wait any longer - FREE SHIPPING!
View attachment 324764
It looks made very well. I was almost afraid the lid was too tight. But it holds pressure!

The AIH 2.5 Gallon kegs are fantastic. Great deal for the price, and they seal very nicely.

I have three of them that I use quite frequently. They were all in perfect condition when the arrived; just need to do a quick clean with some PBW before initial use.

I may need to buy another one now ;)

The AEB kegs from AIH are, as shown above, expensive. The new Chinese kegs are still $75, though. I own several 5 gallon kegs from that source and they are fine. I need to add a few 2.5 or 3 gallon kegs to the mix and unless I trip over some cheap used ones I'll probably buy from AIH. I'll take a look at the Torpedo first, though.

http://www.homebrewing.org/AIH-New-Double-Rubber-Handle-25-Gal-Keg_p_5101.html

Back