Small Batch all grain kits

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AllyMelmac

Reaction score
Sorry if I put this is the wrong place but I thought it fitted here.

I have just made the switch from extract to all grain, so got an ingredients kit from local brew store and I was looking for the same sort of thing again but the store is now shut down. I've been looking for website that do the same sort of thing in the UK with mixed results. So I am looking to draw on the knowledge and wisdom of my fellow brews to point me in the direction to site that do all grain kits.

Thanks

Sorry if I put this is the wrong place but I thought it fitted here.

I have just made the switch from extract to all grain, so got an ingredients kit from local brew store and I was looking for the same sort of thing again but the store is now shut down. I've been looking for website that do the same sort of thing in the UK with mixed results. So I am looking to draw on the knowledge and wisdom of my fellow brews to point me in the direction to site that do all grain kits.

Thanks

Posting your location will help somebody give you advice...

All grain 1 gallon kits would be sweet! Do brew in the bag... be a great way for beginners to see what all grain is about and a nice addition for those more experienced to try a new style without buying a lot of ingredients or paying a lot of shipping.

I agree...BIAB. I'm unsure with what you are asking, but why not just take a conventional 5 gallon recipe and scale it down to make the batch size you desire?

Back