Single Tier Strut Stand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TCK123

Reaction score
Started assembly tonight of my first brew stand. I have all of the parts except for the gas piping. I will post more pics as the build progresses.

TCK123

Brew Stand 1.jpg

Better? More like a brew stand less like a fish tank stand. Ran out of strut nuts. I will pick up some more tomorrow and post again. I need to get some casters at HD too.

TCK123

Brew stand 2.jpg

I plan on painting the whole stand after I fit the burner mounts. I know the strut will eventually rust if I don't. I will remove the burners and wind guards before painting.

A quick visit to their website answered my own question. Brilliant idea, I really like it.

If you live in the Southwest states, AZ, NM, NV then check out Copper State Bolt and Nut. Some of the best selection and pricing I've seen on strut and accessories. Plus you can get 304 or 316 SS strut if have some $$ burning a hole in your pocket.

I bought most of the strut brackets at Home Depot. The double 90's for the corners were purchased on Amazon.

TCK123

Back