• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Washington Single Tier Brewing System

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poptotwoboys

Reaction score
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1432742588.207400.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1432742405.694161.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1432742427.516252.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1432742443.928100.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1432742461.534321.jpg

I am selling my HERMS brew system, I usually brew ten gallon batches. It has burners under the boil kettle and the hot liquor tank. There is a heat exchanging coil in the hot liquor tank, while mashing the grain the wort is circulated thru the heat exchanging coil to control the temperature. Heat is applied to the hot liquor tank to maintain or raise the mash temp.

Complete system except for the propane tanks. The kettles are 15 gallon kegs, burners are the 40,000 btu Hurricane burners, two Chugger pumps, a forty plate chiller and all the quick connect hoses needed to brew and chill a ten gallon batch.

I put this together sometime ago, really like the performance. I never got around to painting it, excited to start brewing. I would like to get 2,000 OBO for the system. Everything but the propane tanks. I am in Vancouver Washington, PM or email me directly at [email protected]

Last edited:
that's nice. If I didn't already have a system I would be seriously considering yours.

Back