• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Virginia Single Tier Brew Stand with Keggles $1200

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1GR8DA

Reaction score
Single tier brewstand built with slotted steel. Measurements taken from the alien brewing blog. Three BG-14 burners and one March pump. Three welded and cut keggles. The Mash tun is set up as a direct fire RIMS and has a PICO false bottom. The boil kettle also has a 9" false bottom with makes a huge difference keeping the break out of your fermenters. The tops have been cut off and handles welded on including a lower handle to assist with dumping the kettles. Have a homemade counterflow chiller that also connects to the pump and keggles. Stand is located in Bristow Va. 20136

Trying to gauge interest. I also have brand new hoses, stainless QD's, and a brewery worth of equipment too long to list. If someone is interested in making an offer for my brewery, I will try to compile an inventory and post it.

Will try to post more detailed pics later today

Thanks

1449950063854.jpg

1449950293839.jpg

1449950467337.jpg

1449950506270.jpg

1449950543931.jpg

Back