• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio Single-tier brew stand w/ 3 banjo burners

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rowdycactus

Reaction score
I am selling my single-tier brew stand. It is made of mild steel (had it professionally welded) and painted with high-temp paint. The three burners are 10" banjo-style with stainless mounts. The gas is plumbed with a single iron pipe manifold, which connects to a standard propane tank. Each burner has its own adjustable valve. There are two mounts for pumps (pumps not included). There are two heavy-duty wheels mounted to one end of the stand for easy maneuvering. Let me know if you have any questions.

I used it only a few times - had a kid and just haven't had the time to make use of it. It has a few spots with light surface rust, and probably needs some paint touch-up in a few spots, but overall it is a SOLID piece.

Asking $1100

Also, have a Chugger pump (inline) with stainless head, still in the box (never used) that I am willing to sell separately if buyer is interested - we can talk.

DSCN0437.jpg

DSCN0438.jpg

DSCN0440.jpg

DSCN0442.jpg

Pots aren't included. I was using converted kegs, which fit perfectly on this setup. I'd be happy to share what I know about making keggles if you're interested.

I'm near Cleveland (Lakewood).

Sorry for not being clear in my original post...I'm holding the pump for the buyer of the stand, or at least until it is sold. Sorry for the confusion.

yes I would be interested in looking at it. is the stand and pump the only thing your selling? I'm not sure how to private message in order to get your number.

Back