• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina Single Tap 10 Qt Jockey Box

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoppaFarms

Reaction score
Hey all, I posted in the DIY trying to figure out how to reuse this as a wort chiller but decided to sell/trade it for what I really want, and that's a SS 50' wort chiller. If you've got a 50' SS immersion chiller I would consider doing an outright trade on this.

If someone on here wants it before I get a bid on eBay I will close the eBay auction and sell it to a HBT member for $100 (EDIT: Price reduced)

I just disassembled the whole thing and ran a cleaner/sanitizer through the coil. I scrubbed all the parts and put it back together then leak tested it. Seems to be working just fine.

Here's the link to eBay.

Here's a few pictures: (again....I have NO idea why they post upside down...)

IMG_4675.jpg

IMG_4676.jpg

IMG_4674.jpg

IMG_4673.jpg

5/16 OD, 1/4 ID (rough measurement of ID). Coil is ~6.5" wide and 7.25" tall. Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back