silly sparkolloid question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I feel silly for asking this, I really don't know. I'm sure the answer is obvious to most. I have not used sparkolloid before.

Sparkolloid says mix 1 tbsp with boiling water. Am I keeping the water boiling for the five minutes? Or do I boil the water, take it off the heat, and let it sit for five minutes? :confused:

Also, do I let it cool, then add to the wine, or do i put it in the batch hot?

Thanks everyone for your answers! further proof that you all are a bunch of self-centered,egotistical know it alls, and all you do is **** on other people's dreams. i am so glad that i didnt pay money to join this site. and to those of you who are sticklers for "following the recipe exactly" **** OFF. why are we doing this, if not to experiment???? i hope all of your batches turn to vinegar.

goodbye, FOREVER. ps, just reiterating that i hope all your wines turn to vinegar, like your sour personalities. ALSO : you are all old and gross. saw your SWMBO's they are fat and old, too. being a nice person makes you look prettier, you people should start on that.

In before the lock.

Ever think people might be enjoying their memorial day extended weekend and are just away from the computers?

PS. Bring water to boil with sparklloid in. Boil five minutes. Let cool. Add.

Happy memorial day!

Thanks everyone for your answers! further proof that you all are a bunch of self-centered,egotistical know it alls, and all you do is **** on other people's dreams. i am so glad that i didnt pay money to join this site. and to those of you who are sticklers for "following the recipe exactly" **** OFF. why are we doing this, if not to experiment???? i hope all of your batches turn to vinegar.

goodbye, FOREVER. ps, just reiterating that i hope all your wines turn to vinegar, like your sour personalities. ALSO : you are all old and gross. saw your SWMBO's they are fat and old, too. being a nice person makes you look prettier, you people should start on that.

Ok, then. Sorry that you found that because no one answered a question while we were out fishing that you decided that we are all a bunch of losers.

If you want to know what to do with the sparkelloid, like your instructions clearly state: (your words): "Sparkolloid says mix 1 tbsp with boiling water."

Since that seems to be soooooo difficult, try this: Add it to boiling water. Stir. Add to wine.

Not really rocket science.

We will miss you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back