• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Silicone tubing for brew sculpture

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YD_Stretch

Reaction score
Looking for some silicone tubing 1/2" ID pretty much standard. Food grade and temp rated for boiling. Looking for 20' or more. Trying to avoid the huge charge of websites. Anybody got some lying around?

Thanks,

Jarrid

Maybe I approached this wrong, anybody have a good source with a low price by the foot, or in a package deal? A bump to the post at least. Thanks.

cant remember what home improvement stores are in connecticut. try them like home depot, lowes, menards. if i remember right from when i lived out there you have Home Depot, but any home improvement or maybe even ace hardware would sell it by the foot

Brewhardware has some really nice tubing. Its practically clear which is hard to find in high quality silicone tubing. I bought 8 feet from there at a good price and the tubing is top notch

Back