Show us your homebrew book library

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beernutz

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
These are my paper books in order from the first one I bought in 1991 to some free ones I got when rejoining the AHA in 2018. The first Miller book from the left (and his best one IMO) is autographed. Dave Miller was such a gracious guy when I met him at a dinner held by my homebrew club I ended up buying two more of his books.
Kery04O.jpg

Xpbp3zv.jpg

On Kindle I also own:
How to Brew: Everything you need to know to brew beer right the first time by John J. Palmer,
Homebrewing: A complete guide on how to brew beer by James Houston
CloneBrews, 2nd Edition: Recipes for 200 commercial beers by Tess and Mark Szamatulski

Last edited:
I've read a few of the books you have but I only have a couple of random ones now. I feel like for the most part it's easier for me to simply do a search online if I want to quickly look up a brewing related question than go dig for a book. I'm usually at my computer anyway when formulating recipes or playing around with ingredient ideas.

Back