Shout out to HomeBrewing..

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r8rphan

Reaction score
I gotta tell you, this is a genuinely rewarding hobby!

The start up cost is low, the learning curve is easy, the community is helpful and friendly, and information is easy to come by...

You can take this hobby as far as you want to, or be happy staying at entry level..

I get a big ole smile every time I pull the tap handle and look at the carbonation bubbles endlessly floating to the top of a glass of ice cold beer with a perfect head of foam sitting on top..

I give thanks to God for the blessing of the beer, and enjoy the great flavor that seems to always be far better than it's equivalents in the store at a fifth the price..

Now that my pipeline is established, I take great comfort in knowing that even in this bleak economy, where I am struggling in many areas of my financial life, I do not have to worry about the flow of quality suds running dry...

Life is good, God is great, and I'm very thankful to live in this great country that allows me to freely brew this stuff!

It's a great day, and I'm a happy guy! :D
:mug:

I get a big ole smile every time I pull the tap handle and look at the carbonation bubbles endlessly floating to the top of a glass of ice cold beer with a perfect head of foam sitting on top..

Now that my pipeline is established, I take great comfort in knowing that even in this bleak economy, where I am struggling in many areas of my financial life, I do not have to worry about the flow of quality suds running dry...

Nice rant!:rockin:

Today I am leaving the kegerator alone and hitting some 22's that were bottled a year or two ago. The weather is getting better and I am going to brew again tomorrow. Today I am just going to empty some bottles.:mug:

I gotta tell you, this is a genuinely rewarding hobby!

The start up cost is low, the learning curve is easy, the community is helpful and friendly, and information is easy to come by...

You can take this hobby as far as you want to, or be happy staying at entry level..

I give thanks to God for the blessing of the beer, and enjoy the great flavor that seems to always be far better than it's equivalents in the store at a fifth the price..

Life is good, God is great, and I'm very thankful to live in this great country that allows me to freely brew this stuff!

It's a great day, and I'm a happy guy! :D
:mug:

Never truer words spoken. Well said.
I know this is an old thread, but words like that need a TTT bump.

I love beer.

Back