Selling Used Zymatic PicoBrew - Atlanta, GA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SirMashelot

Reaction score
Hello, Everyone!
I have a Zymatic PicoBrew with all of the parts that come with it and I am trying to sell it. The machine works well but I have recently had some problems with my account on the machine. The gist of the story is that the machine defaulted back to the original owner's account (I am the second owner) and I have been unable to send my recipes from the PicoBrew servers to the machine to tell the machine what brewing program to run. I have contacted the company and they said they fixed the problem but the last time I tried to make a brew a couple of months ago, I still had the same problem. I got frustrated and decided to make the beer with my regular equipment instead and determined that I would rather make beer the old-fashioned way instead so I have no need for the machine. Plus, the old-fashioned way makes 5 gallons while the Zymatic makes 2.5 gallon batches.
One other thing about the machine - I had a crack in the grain tray, contacted the company and they sent me a brand new one free of charge so the grain tray has actually never been used.
Other parts include the ball-lock corny keg that comes with it, all of the tubes that connect to the machine and the keg, the rubber airlock and foam trap if you want to ferment in the keg. I am looking at the parts list and I am missing some of the smaller things like the wire brush and the keg cozy but I have the main accessories that anyone would need.
Let me know if you're interested or have any questions. I can post pictures of the machine on request as well. I was looking to get $800 for it but I am willing to negotiate. I would prefer not to have to ship it but I would if the buyer paid all shipping costs.
Sincerely,
SirMashelot

Latest posts

Back