• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Minnesota Selling off keggle herms system parts.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pat_carnig

Reaction score
I have disassembled my old keggle system and am selling off the parts as I prepare to finish my new system. Will ship to lower 48 only, sorry. Here’s what is available:

IMG_2281.jpg

5 SS Ball Valves with weld-less bulkheads and quick disconnects (female Q/D’s not pictured but included). $35/ea shipped. $150 for all five shipped.

IMG_2282.jpg

IMG_2283.jpg

1 SS T pipe with RTD temp probe and connector. $30 shipped.

IMG_2284.jpg

2 SS dip-tubes with compression fittings. 1 approx 6”x3”, other approx 5”x2” not including any fittings/bulkeads. $25 each shipped. $40 shipped for the pair.

IMG_2286.jpg

1 SS hinged false bottom with handle and hole for dip-tube. Also has center support. Fits standard 15 gal kegs. $100 shipped.

IMG_2287.jpg

2 110v 1500watt SS heating elements with weld-less fittings and cord/plug. $35/ea shipped. $60 shipped for both.

HERMS COIL HAS BEEN SOLD.
1 50’ SS herms coil with compression fittings. $100 shipped.

IMG_2288.jpg

1 SS keggle style mash tun with holes for ball valve and recirc hose/tube. $100 +actual shipping cost.

IMG_2290.jpg

1 SS (coors keg) liquor tank with holes for ball valve, herms coil, 2 elements and sight glass. 100 +actual shipping cost.

IMG_2294.jpg

1 SS keggle boil kettle complete with SS ball valve, SS dip-tube, sight glass and heat shields. 150 +actual shipping cost.

IMG_1923.jpg

IMG_1924.jpg

110/120v single element, single pump control panel with PID control and rtd style temp probe connection. $120 shipped.

I will mark items sold as they go. Local pick up will receive discounted prices for any items priced as shipped. PM me with any questions!

Attachments

• IMG_2297.jpg
    IMG_2297.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 192
Last edited:
Back