• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oklahoma Selling it all

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cardinalsfan

Reaction score
I just don't have the time I used to have and the stuff is taking up too much space and the wife's upset we spent so much money and I don't brew anymore. :( All that said, I think it's time to get out of the hobby. :eek:

I'd really like to keep this local and I'd like to sell it all as a lot. I understand that might be hard but at the least I'd like to keep it into 2 groups - the kegerator and stuff needed for that and the brewing items. Prices will be show next to the items.

Kegerator - asking $400 obo

This set will come with a SS front mini fridge. It's already tapped for all the holes it needs and it fits 2 pin lock kegs and could possibly be further modified to fit 3. The kit is this kegconnection kit seen here with a few upgrades. I have the dual body chudnow regulator, perlick 525PC faucets, pin lock disconnects with swivels on every connection including the air lines so that you can switch to ball lock or commercial kegs easily. I also have a 20# CO2 tank that will come with the system. It includes a 6' remote hose line so that the tank can be placed further away from the regulator. I'll also throw in all my o-rings and lube and sockets (need to be adapted for pin lock but that's easy), and the deluxe faucet wrench and everything else I have for it. It'll come with 3 kegs, 1 5 gallon pin lock keg and 2 3 gallon pin lock kegs. Basically what you get for the price is a 100% ready to go 2 tap, 3 keg system, fridge included. Just set it up and you're on your way to homebrew. I'm sure I've missed something so just ask if you have any questions.

Brewing Stuff - $400 obo

On to the brewing part of the lot. Here's a list of the major stuff. I've been brewing for 3 years, started with Mr. Beer and moved forward pretty quickly. I progressed into all grain and I use a corona mill and do 3 or 4 gallon BiaB batches. I've got everything you'd need to get started and jump right into all grain if you want BiaB. You could also buy the kit and do partial mash or full extract and be just fine. Here's the list of the major things I could think of:

1000ml flask for yeast starters
stir plate for yeast starters with 3 or 4 stir bars
2 one gallon fermenters - for small batches or large starters
2 three gallon better bottles
2 2.5 gallon Mr. Beer Fermenters
2 5 gallon buckets - one used as a bottling bucket
1 5 gallon brew kettle - stainless steel (includes lid)
1 7.5 gallon brew kettle - aluminum (includes lid and custom insulator for brew in a bag type brewing)
1 50' copper wort chiller with faucet adapter and hoses
more bottles than you would ever need! Swing top, bombers, plastic, glass, etc.
capper and tons of caps
Various cleaning and brewing chemicals
3 tray storage container
2 three tray wire metal storage racks
Giant rubbermaid bin to hold ingredients
Over 1# of hops
Hydrometer, thermometers, testing tubes, mash paddle, grain mill, auto-siphon, bungs, airlocks, etc.

I've also got a 2nd mini fridge that will be included for the price. It's got a Johnson digital temp controller and I used it for fermenting. It'll fit 2 Mr. Beer fermenters, 2 3 gallon better bottles or 1 5 gallon bucket and a better bottle. It's been a good fridge and holds temp well.

So there it all is. I'm sure I'm missing some stuff but basically if you need it for brewing, it's probably there.

I'm in Oklahoma City but I'd be willing to travel to Tulsa and possibly Dallas if someone paid full price for either lot. Would rather meet in-between. I'd rather not start parting things out just yet as I've just listed it for sale. Give it a couple weeks and if I'm not able to sell as a lot then I'll think about it.

I've got pics below - they aren't great but it's what I could get this morning. If you need better pics of something, let me know and I'll try to get them.

2 tap tower with perlick faucets. You can also see the regulator.
00Z0Z_8tOAcj4Imi_600x450.jpg

Fridge, lines and kegs. All will be included.
00x0x_6nkmy8xCwS0_600x450.jpg

CO2 tank. The black line is the remote line. The yellow is natural gas for the water heater.
00a0a_58ye7N8XTKA_600x450.jpg

Really crappy pic but it shows some buckets, the better bottle, the storage racks, bottles and some other miscellany
00606_gbHIUo4FDCt_600x450.jpg

Fermenting mini fridge, flask and digital temp control
00a0a_fJW7ulielfu_600x450.jpg

Both brew kettles, wort chiller and a box of bottles
00F0F_a8oogKh1vfz_600x450.jpg

Stir Plate and 1 gallon jugs
00Y0Y_aVJL8RkxrDC_600x450.jpg

Mr. Beer fermenters, 3 tray storage container which is filled with all kinds of brewing stuff
00N0N_ewi4sWB8EQH_600x450.jpg

Lastly the freezer door full of hops.
00L0L_60f4jp0JPjO_600x450.jpg

I know there's a lot here but contact me if you're interested in either of the lots or if you have any questions. I could break them down even further if needed. If you only want certain things (kegs, tower, fermenters, etc) then post here and get dibs for when and if I decide to break up each lot. Once you've done that PM me and we'll talk price for individual items. I will NOT keep track of dibs by PM. It must be posted for all to see.

I'll do cash only for local buys and paypal for shipped stuff. Any shipping will be via USPS. I don't think I've sold on here but I am a moderator over on mrbeerfans.com (same username) and I've done a number of beer trades over on reddit so anyone at either location can vouch for me if needed. EDIT - upon further review I have done 1 trade on this site. It was a small oz for oz hop trade but all went well.

One last note - I'm also listing this locally with my brew club and on CL. Preference goes to local buyers and preference ALWAYS goes to anyone willing to buy the lot.

Thanks!

I would be interested in the 2 - 3 gallon BBs shipped if you're willing to ship just those.

I'd be interested in the Grain Mill shipped to 60174. Understand you want to sell as a lot, but would like dibs if that doesn't happen. BTW what Mill is it? :)

I'd be interested in the Grain Mill shipped to 60174. Understand you want to sell as a lot, but would like dibs if that doesn't happen. BTW what Mill is it? :)

It's a modified victoria corona mill. It's set up to use a drill with a 1/2" drive. I'll throw in the drill too. It's a powerful corded drill and it's the only thing I use it for.

If I break it all up I'd take $60 for the mill and drill. it's gonna be heavy to ship and it'll need a big box.

Id like dibs on the flask and the stir plate if you part things out.

I have a local guy interested in those, my mr. beer fermemters, my 1 gallon fermenters and my hops. If he falls through then the flask and stir plate is yours.

Wish I lived closer. I'm starting plans on a 2 keg system and would have bought your kegerator system in a heartbeat!!! But I live in Maine.... Anyway, if you don't find a purchaser for the kegging system and don't mind parting out/ shipping the CO2 regulator, connections, faucets, lines, tools, etc; let me know. I have the tank and pin lock kegs..... Need the rest of the hardware. Thanks and good luck with the sale!!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Wish I lived closer. I'm starting plans on a 2 keg system and would have bought your kegerator system in a heartbeat!!! But I live in Maine.... Anyway, if you don't find a purchaser for the kegging system and don't mind parting out/ shipping the CO2 regulator, connections, faucets, lines, tools, etc; let me know. I have the tank and pin lock kegs..... Need the rest of the hardware. Thanks and good luck with the sale!!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

sending you a PM

UPDATE: He has laid claim to the tap tower, faucets, regulator, and all tools and lines associated with those items if I do part all this out.

I've decided to part this stuff out - I was able to sell the kegerator as a lot. I'll be sending out PMs. Let me know if you wanted something and I don't PM you today.

Here's what I have left:

1 mini fridge for fermenting (comes with digital temp controller)
1000ml flask for yeast starters
stir plate for yeast starters with 3 or 4 stir bars
2 one gallon fermenters - for small batches or large starters
2 three gallon better bottles
2 2.5 gallon Mr. Beer Fermenters
1 5 gallon bucket, 1 3 gallon bucket - both come with spigots and can be used as fermenters or for bottling, both have lids
1 5 gallon brew kettle - stainless steel, very nice! (includes lid)
1 7.5 gallon brew kettle - aluminum, very nice as well! (includes lid and custom insulator for brew in a bag type brewing)
1 brew in a bag bag - elastic on the rim and worked well for me all the way up to 5 gallon batches
1 25' copper wort chiller with faucet adapter and hoses
more bottles than you would ever need! Swing top, bombers, plastic, glass, etc.
capper and tons of caps
Various cleaning and brewing chemicals
3 tray storage container
2 three tray wire metal storage racks
Giant rubbermaid bin to hold ingredients
Over 1# of hops
Hydrometer, thermometers, testing tubes, mash paddles, grain mill, etc.

It's a corona mill, no pics right now. Can get some later. mash paddle is sold. Would do the mill, flask, stir bars and stir plate for $125 shipped. Gonna be a heavy box.

Here's a list of what I have left and what I'm asking for (prices are shipped)

1 johnson a419 digital temp controller - $75
1 5 gallon brew kettle - stainless steel, (includes lid) - $45
1 7.5 gallon brew kettle - aluminum, (includes lid and custom insulator for brew in a bag type brewing) - $45
1 Corona style mill with hopper and drill to power it - $75
1 lab grade stir plate, flask and at least 5 stir bars - $75

Would be willing to sell everything I have left to someone local for $250. That'll include a mini fridge, bottles, all my brewing equipment and everything listed above. Will not ship for that price and won't ship the mini fridge.

I may have a local buyer who wants to buy everything I have. I'll update when I know more.

I'm interested in mini fridge and wort chiller. How much for those? I'm in Broken Arrow.

Darn that's a lot of good stuff, we're in OKC as well. I wished I needed something I just got a new wort chiller a month ago, that one would have done nicely... If you don't sell it on here, try posting something at the brewshop if they will let you, I'm sure someone will take it off your hands.

Darn that's a lot of good stuff, we're in OKC as well. I wished I needed something I just got a new wort chiller a month ago, that one would have done nicely... If you don't sell it on here, try posting something at the brewshop if they will let you, I'm sure someone will take it off your hands.

Everything has been sold locally, thanks for all the interest though!

Back