• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York Selling it all. Keggles ,burner mash, tun, kegs, portable dipenser

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Witchdoctor

Reaction score
Never thought this day would come but everything is for sale.would prefer to do a package deal with local pickup on Long Island. Would like to make this the deal of century for some. Here goes.

1) Keggle converted keg with 2valves with dip tube
2) converted Guinness keg one valve
3) Guiness keg not converted or cut.
4) Blichmann Burner with extension legs
5) 5 cubic foot keezer 3 towers ,2 perlick faucets. Regular faucet, flow control faucet. I also have a creamer faucet s that may need gasket repair. C02 tank, regulator 3 way valve. Fits two 5 gallon kegs and one 2.5 gallon kegs.
6) Kegs.5 assorted 5 gallon all sourced from supporting vendors. 2 2.5 gallons kegs.( absolutely loved the 2.5 gallon kegs.
7) Rubbermade cooler converted to 2 faucet dispenser. 2 paintball co2 tanks with regulators. Fits both 2.5gallon kegs co2tanks and ice would stay cold all day long.
8) Lowes10 gallon cooler with jaybird false bottom and valve
9) 10 gallon rebel brewer brew kettle 2valves dip tube and whirlpool and thermometer
10) March pump 3 hoses with cam lock fittings
11) Shirron plate chiller
12) Barley Crusher Mill
13) 7 Gallon stout conical fermenter 2 valves
14) Rebel brewer stir plate with flask

Have a bunch of assorted air locks stoppers. 5 or 6 cases of bottles may have few cases of bomber bottles. As you can imagine brings a tear to my eye listing everything.
$1500 for everything local pick up. If it doesn't sell as a whole I will update with individual prices.

If I'm over priced or way undervalued just let me know. I posted a bunch of iPhone pics, If anyone wants any specific pictures or close ups let know. Thanks

Pictures

IMG_6790.jpg

IMG_6792.jpg

IMG_6794.jpg

IMG_6799.jpg

IMG_6795.jpg

If you end up parting this out, I am interested in the burner with legs. Unfortunately, I'm in Cali. Shipping to 90277. I'm am interested, if you don't sell local. Let me know.

Pliny

I am interested in 7) Rubbermade cooler converted to 2 faucet dispenser. 2 paintball co2 tanks with regulators. Fits both 2.5gallon kegs co2tanks and ice would stay cold all day long. along with the 2 - 2.5 gallon kegs if you part this out.

I'm right next door to you (East Northport). PM me if you are unable to sell the whole collection, as I'm interested in some of the items.

Sorry you're getting out of the hobby, and I'm sure you will find another one to enjoy. I'm in Suffolk if you find you need to part things out. Interested in small keg, co2 tanks and other small batch types of things.

I'm interested in the Stout tank and/or Keggle converted keg with 2valves with dip tube. PM if you can't sell it as a lot. Sorry you have to sell your stuff.

Witchdocter, I'm in Smithtown and I'm interested in some of your equipment (crusher, ferm tank,etc.) if you decide to part it out! Good luck!

Hello - I'm in Oceanside. If you do end up parting it out I'd be interested in the 10 gallon rebel brewing kettle and some of the kegs.

Back